- 3rd MCM Scholarship Program for the Year 2017-18
- Reforming Indian School Education – Some Ideas
- Girls Across Karnataka to Get Free Education from Class 1 to Graduation!
- Higher Education Institutes Including IITs Set to Launch Courses On 'India's Glorious Past'
- India Gains World’s First ‘Tribal’ University
To encourage exploration of more celestial bodies, a group of NASA scientists has proposed a new definition of planets, defining them as “round objects in space smaller than stars”.
Under this definition, over 100 solar system objects including the Moon and Pluto would become planets.
However, the definition needs to be accepted by the International Astronomical Union to become official.