- Demand for PhDs from US, Europe is Increasing Amid Changing Hiring Trends
- Khan Academy to Create Educational Videos in Indian Languages
- Making Overseas Education Affordable
- Hackathons Making Education more Accessible for Girls in India
- MIT School of Distance Education Launches its Flagship Post Graduate Diploma Course
To encourage exploration of more celestial bodies, a group of NASA scientists has proposed a new definition of planets, defining them as “round objects in space smaller than stars”.
Under this definition, over 100 solar system objects including the Moon and Pluto would become planets.
However, the definition needs to be accepted by the International Astronomical Union to become official.