- Campus of JIPMER at Karaikal to Start functioning from Nov 15
- IIT-Kharagpur, IIEST, GNIDSR Sign MoU on Oral Healthcare Research
- 41 Indian Students Scored Highest in Cambridge International Examinations
- Indian-origin 13-year-old Won US Young Scientist Challenge 2016
- Sathya Sai Projects to give Fillip to Education System
Vijaya Bank has adopted 57 girls from poor families under the bank’s corporate social responsibility scheme (CSR) at a function on Tuesday.
It will bear their educational expenses till they completed their education.
- These children will get Rs. 5,000 a year from Class 1 to PU
- Rs. 10,000 a year till they completed graduation
- Rs. 20,000 a year till they complete postgraduation
These girls have been adopted from rural and semi-urban areas of Udupi...
Mitra Jyothi, a 26-year-old organisation in Bengaluru, provides blind
Sulekha Kumari, a Class 8 student, will always remember the day she
Maanasa Mendu, a 13-year-old Ohio-based Indian-American
Harsh Songra, a Bhopal-based 19-year-old boy, has created
Google India has launched the eighth edition of its 'Doodle
India's Aakanksha Hagawane won the girls' U-16 title at the
Javelin thrower Devendra Jhajharia became the first Indian
Portugal defeated France 1-0 to win their first ever EURO