- 3rd MCM Scholarship Program for the Year 2017-18
- Reforming Indian School Education – Some Ideas
- Girls Across Karnataka to Get Free Education from Class 1 to Graduation!
- Higher Education Institutes Including IITs Set to Launch Courses On 'India's Glorious Past'
- India Gains World’s First ‘Tribal’ University
IIM Lucknow has come across many-a-reason to celebrate this year. With the placement season upon them, it came as a surprise when every student got placed within three days. Adding to the joyous news is the job offer received by a visually impared student. The 21-year-old Paridhi Verma left job seekers stunned as she landed a job offer at a micro-finance bank, reports the Hindustan Times. She managed to get her hands on the job…Read More