- 3rd MCM Scholarship Program for the Year 2017-18
- Reforming Indian School Education – Some Ideas
- Girls Across Karnataka to Get Free Education from Class 1 to Graduation!
- Higher Education Institutes Including IITs Set to Launch Courses On 'India's Glorious Past'
- India Gains World’s First ‘Tribal’ University
karma ˈkɑːmə,ˈkəːmə/ noun (in Hinduism and Buddhism) the sum of a person’s actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences. informal good or bad luck, viewed as resulting from one’s actions. The definition took a different perception than the one defined by Krishna. Here is the latest prevailing definition in the minds of people which lead to the above Joke : Karma (car-ma) is a word meaning…Read More