- 3rd MCM Scholarship Program for the Year 2017-18
- Reforming Indian School Education – Some Ideas
- Girls Across Karnataka to Get Free Education from Class 1 to Graduation!
- Higher Education Institutes Including IITs Set to Launch Courses On 'India's Glorious Past'
- India Gains World’s First ‘Tribal’ University
The word ‘Meditation’ comes from the Latin root ‘meditatum’ which means ‘to ponder’. Meditation can be described as a practice that helps silence the mind. Some even describe it as a state of ‘thoughtless awareness’ – a condition where your mind is free of the non-stop tick-tock of thoughts while being completely aware of yourself. How does meditation work? The Autonomic Nervous System (ANS) is a part of the Central Nervous System and regulates unconscious…Read More