- 3rd MCM Scholarship Program for the Year 2017-18
- Reforming Indian School Education – Some Ideas
- Girls Across Karnataka to Get Free Education from Class 1 to Graduation!
- Higher Education Institutes Including IITs Set to Launch Courses On 'India's Glorious Past'
- India Gains World’s First ‘Tribal’ University
With an objective to enhance employability of the economically weaker sections, this scheme tends to provide financial support to meritorious students for higher education in any government or private institute in India.
Eligibility: Class XII-passed students seeking admission in medicine, engineering, graduation, diploma courses, or vocational courses; with family income less than Rs. 1 lakh per year.
Application: Online only
Prizes and rewards: Rs. 10,000 per year (Rs. 1,000 per month throughout the course).
Deadline: September 23
Source: The Hindu