- Demand for PhDs from US, Europe is Increasing Amid Changing Hiring Trends
- Khan Academy to Create Educational Videos in Indian Languages
- Making Overseas Education Affordable
- Hackathons Making Education more Accessible for Girls in India
- MIT School of Distance Education Launches its Flagship Post Graduate Diploma Course
With an objective to enhance employability of the economically weaker sections, this scheme tends to provide financial support to meritorious students for higher education in any government or private institute in India.
Eligibility: Class XII-passed students seeking admission in medicine, engineering, graduation, diploma courses, or vocational courses; with family income less than Rs. 1 lakh per year.
Application: Online only
Prizes and rewards: Rs. 10,000 per year (Rs. 1,000 per month throughout the course).
Deadline: September 23
Source: The Hindu