VIT University, Vellore has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with five top European Institutions in Germany, Sweden and Ireland for academic and research co-operations.
According to a press release, the institutions include:
- Technical University (TU) Dresden
- Leibniz University of Hannover (LUH)
- University of Applied Sciences (UAS) Darmstadt
- Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Stockholm
- Dublin City University (DCU) Dublin, Ireland
There will be an exchange of faculty and students, joint seminars, workshops, training programmes and conferences, exchange of scholarly publications and the initiation of joint sponsored research programmes.
VIT University Chancellor G Viswanathan and assistant vice-president Kadhambari S Viswanathan, visited these countries recently and signed the joint agreements on behalf of the university, with the Rectors and Presidents of respective European universities.
Source: News Today