- 1st Annual Online Refresher Course in Chemistry Begins in India
- India Bans Homework and Heavy Schoolbags to Prevent Spinal Damage
- Foreign PhD Holders Are Eligible for Direct Recruitment as Assistant Professor
- Engineers Preferred Over Managers for Logistics
- How Online Courses Can Help Improve Your Accounting Skills?
Under the Prime Minister’s Awas Yojana (Urban), the ministry approved the fitting of roof top solar energy panels in Tamil Nadu at a cost of Rs 253 crore. This ‘Green’ proposal of the State Government was approved by an Inter-Ministerial Central Sanctioning & Monitoring Committee (CSMC) chaired by Dr Nandita Chatterjee, Secretary (HUPA). As per the CSMC’s approval, 6,272 economic weaker section (EWS) houses will be improved with required additional construction at a total cost of…Read More