- Demand for PhDs from US, Europe is Increasing Amid Changing Hiring Trends
- Khan Academy to Create Educational Videos in Indian Languages
- Making Overseas Education Affordable
- Hackathons Making Education more Accessible for Girls in India
- MIT School of Distance Education Launches its Flagship Post Graduate Diploma Course
Applications are invited for Australia’s Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship.
The Postgraduate Indian Women’s Scholarship provides a partial tuition fee scholarship for outstanding postgraduate female students to study at Macquarie University. It has been designed to recognise academic excellence and provide financial assistance for female Indian students.
The scholarship will be awarded progressively through the year to future applicants to the university based on academic merit.
It is a partial scholarship for postgraduate studies. The amount is up to AUD$11,000 and it will be applied towards the applicant tuition fee.
Scholarships will be awarded in the fields of engineering, environment, human science, media, linguistics, and education.
Applicants must have achieved a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7.0 or 60% in their undergraduate degree.
The deadline for submitting applications is June 30, 2017.
For more information on the application process and eligibility, visit http://www.mq.edu.au/.
Source: Hindustan Times