- 3rd MCM Scholarship Program for the Year 2017-18
- Reforming Indian School Education – Some Ideas
- Girls Across Karnataka to Get Free Education from Class 1 to Graduation!
- Higher Education Institutes Including IITs Set to Launch Courses On 'India's Glorious Past'
- India Gains World’s First ‘Tribal’ University
Ten districts were felicitated on Tuesday for their contribution towards woman empowerment on the occasion of National Girl Child Day themed Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao this year.
These districts were:
- Cuddalore (Tamil Nadu)
- Jalgaon (Maharashtra)
- Osmanabad (Maharashtra)
- Raigarh (Chhattisgarh)
- Kathua (J&K)
- Jhunjhunu (Rajasthan)
- North Sikkim (Sikkim)
- Gwalior (Madhya Pradesh)
- Yamunanagar (Haryana)
- Mansa (Punjab)
They were recognised for their contribution in different categories which were “effective community engagement, enforcement of the Pre-Conception and Pre-Natal Diagnostic Techniques Act and enabling girl child education”.
Source: The Indian Express