MHRD or the Ministry of Human Resource and Development works tirelessly to promote education in the country. It’s their job to make sure that people get the benefits of education and become efficient in their work. For this MHRD has introduced these some of the best online courses, to impart quality education to a large number of students at the same time. These MHRD supported digital platforms brings quality education to our doorstep.
And the best thing is that these courses are made by India’s most prestigious university’s teachers and professors. So here we go with the list of best online courses by MHRD:
- This is an online learning platform which provides course content for engineering, humanities and science streams.
- Basically, this NPTEL (National Program on Technology Enhanced Learning) is an initiative by seven Indian Institutes of Technology namely IIT Bombay, Madras, Guwahati, Kharagpur, Roorkee, Delhi and Indian Institute of Science (IIS).
- This course majorly focuses on providing world-class education on engineering and sciences. They had courses form Aerospace engineering to textile, agricultural, automobile and so on and so forth.
- There are by far 351 free online courses and MOOCs which aims to impart free and quality knowledge to students all over the country. They even had a motto that “Knowledge is free”.
- This initiative focusses on provide labs to engineering students and scholars be it of UG or PG level.
- The idea is to impart world class equipment to students who have the capability but lacks the geographical mobility or financial constraints.
- Here students can avail animated demonstrations, video lectures, web resources.
- This enables a student to learn from the experts of their fields along with practical knowledge.
E- Shodh Sindhu
The principal target of the e-Shodh Sindu: Consortia for Higher Education E-Resources is to give access to subjective electronic assets including full-content, bibliographic and authentic databases to scholarly foundations at lower rates of membership. The real points and goals of the e-Shodh Sindhu are as per the following:
- Build up an impressive accumulation of e-journals and e-books on easy access basis;
- Screen and advance utilization of e-assets in part colleges, universities and specialized foundations in India through mindfulness and preparing programs;
- Give access to membership based academic data (e-books and e-diaries) to every educational institution;
- Give access to academic substance accessible in open access through subject entries and subject entryways.
Source: The Indian Wire