- Demand for PhDs from US, Europe is Increasing Amid Changing Hiring Trends
- Khan Academy to Create Educational Videos in Indian Languages
- Making Overseas Education Affordable
- Hackathons Making Education more Accessible for Girls in India
- MIT School of Distance Education Launches its Flagship Post Graduate Diploma Course
Shikshadaan Meritorious Scholarship
To provide interim support for students coming from underprivileged sections, funding their college education that leads to employment.
Eligibility: Students who have passed Class XII (Science, Commerce, Arts) this year and with annual family income less than Rs. 2 lakh.
Prizes and rewards: Total 20 scholarships with an individual award of Rs. 1 lakh paid over four years.
Deadline: July 31
Source: The Hindu