- 3rd MCM Scholarship Program for the Year 2017-18
- Reforming Indian School Education – Some Ideas
- Girls Across Karnataka to Get Free Education from Class 1 to Graduation!
- Higher Education Institutes Including IITs Set to Launch Courses On 'India's Glorious Past'
- India Gains World’s First ‘Tribal’ University
Shikshadaan Meritorious Scholarship
To provide interim support for students coming from underprivileged sections, funding their college education that leads to employment.
Eligibility: Students who have passed Class XII (Science, Commerce, Arts) this year and with annual family income less than Rs. 2 lakh.
Prizes and rewards: Total 20 scholarships with an individual award of Rs. 1 lakh paid over four years.
Deadline: July 31
Source: The Hindu