- 3rd MCM Scholarship Program for the Year 2017-18
- Reforming Indian School Education – Some Ideas
- Girls Across Karnataka to Get Free Education from Class 1 to Graduation!
- Higher Education Institutes Including IITs Set to Launch Courses On 'India's Glorious Past'
- India Gains World’s First ‘Tribal’ University
Thanks to Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), India on Wednesday (February 15) scripted history by successfully launching 104 satellites using a single rocket from Sriharikota space centre.
With this achievement, ISRO not only bettered its previous best of sending 20 satellites in to the orbit in a single launch but also dethrowned Russia (37 satellites in one go in 2014) from the top position.
Just like Mangalyaan mission in 2014, the achievement has made jaws drop across the world for the effective and efficient project execution that it has required.
Source: Times of India