- Demand for PhDs from US, Europe is Increasing Amid Changing Hiring Trends
- Khan Academy to Create Educational Videos in Indian Languages
- Making Overseas Education Affordable
- Hackathons Making Education more Accessible for Girls in India
- MIT School of Distance Education Launches its Flagship Post Graduate Diploma Course
Thanks to Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), India on Wednesday (February 15) scripted history by successfully launching 104 satellites using a single rocket from Sriharikota space centre.
With this achievement, ISRO not only bettered its previous best of sending 20 satellites in to the orbit in a single launch but also dethrowned Russia (37 satellites in one go in 2014) from the top position.
Just like Mangalyaan mission in 2014, the achievement has made jaws drop across the world for the effective and efficient project execution that it has required.
Source: Times of India