- 3rd MCM Scholarship Program for the Year 2017-18
- Reforming Indian School Education – Some Ideas
- Girls Across Karnataka to Get Free Education from Class 1 to Graduation!
- Higher Education Institutes Including IITs Set to Launch Courses On 'India's Glorious Past'
- India Gains World’s First ‘Tribal’ University
New research by Canada-based researchers has revealed that when humans are presented with two action options, the brain’s motor neurons prepare for both possibilities before making a decision.
This finding supports the idea that the brain represents the world as a range of potential actions and objects to interact with.
The research may help in developing smarter robots and AI.