- Demand for PhDs from US, Europe is Increasing Amid Changing Hiring Trends
- Khan Academy to Create Educational Videos in Indian Languages
- Making Overseas Education Affordable
- Hackathons Making Education more Accessible for Girls in India
- MIT School of Distance Education Launches its Flagship Post Graduate Diploma Course
New research by Canada-based researchers has revealed that when humans are presented with two action options, the brain’s motor neurons prepare for both possibilities before making a decision.
This finding supports the idea that the brain represents the world as a range of potential actions and objects to interact with.
The research may help in developing smarter robots and AI.