- 3rd MCM Scholarship Program for the Year 2017-18
- Reforming Indian School Education – Some Ideas
- Girls Across Karnataka to Get Free Education from Class 1 to Graduation!
- Higher Education Institutes Including IITs Set to Launch Courses On 'India's Glorious Past'
- India Gains World’s First ‘Tribal’ University
A QR code (Quick Response Code) is a two-dimensional, machine-readable label that contains information about the item to which it is attached.
When customers scan a QR code and enter the transaction amount, it is transferred directly from the bank account without the need of a swiping machine.
The system further eliminates the need for the merchant’s ID or number.