- Demand for PhDs from US, Europe is Increasing Amid Changing Hiring Trends
- Khan Academy to Create Educational Videos in Indian Languages
- Making Overseas Education Affordable
- Hackathons Making Education more Accessible for Girls in India
- MIT School of Distance Education Launches its Flagship Post Graduate Diploma Course
A QR code (Quick Response Code) is a two-dimensional, machine-readable label that contains information about the item to which it is attached.
When customers scan a QR code and enter the transaction amount, it is transferred directly from the bank account without the need of a swiping machine.
The system further eliminates the need for the merchant’s ID or number.