Have a European study dream? Well, now there’s an exciting opportunity to fulfill your dream. This free 1-year online learning program which culminates in a 2-week euro study tour is the ultimate gateway for Indian Students.
What is it?
Junior Global Fellow Program 2018, is a two-semester online mentoring and internship by world-class experts on communication and leadership followed-up with two weeks of social, industry and academic learning across six countries in Europe (Germany, Austria, Italy, The Netherlands, Poland and the Czech Republic).
- Minimum Requirement: Undergraduates and soon to-be graduates from all over the world (with a focus on India); aged 19–28.
- Duration: September 15, 2018 — July 15, 2019
- Course Fee: € 4500 / ₹ 360000 (FREE for Indian citizens and residents as per the India Flagship Program)
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2018
Why Should You Apply?
IT IS A NEW WORLD. THIS NEW WORLD NEEDS A NEW GLOBAL LEADERSHIP.
Before internet cables were laid in the narrow streets of Nairobi and Bangalore, it was Manuel Castells, one of the leading Sociologists of contemporary times, who pointed out that information and the networks around information will drastically transform the way we live, work, and relate to each other. Now a few decades later, we know that every bit of our lives are datafied. The Junior Global Fellow Program 2018 aims to help you build a better understanding about the far-reaching technological, economic and cultural changes that are happening around us, to walk you through the techniques and strategies in leadership and communication to deal with these changes, and to become successful in your career and life. Navigate through the promise, paradox, and the discontents of the one world!
What Do We Offer?
- A year-long training, mentoring and support to become a global leader in your area of expertise.
- Global networking opportunities and international exposure.
- Finely curated curriculum based on the latest insights from technology, economy, and culture.
- Hands-on experience with individual and group projects and volunteering opportunities.
- Expert visits and interactive sessions with global leaders/ industry experts.
- Opportunity to be part of a community of young world-class leaders.
- Preferential offers from partner universities and affiliates for courses and educational tools.
- Scholarship for two weeks trip to Europe.
- Certificate of Fellowship from Germany.
Are You Eligible To Apply?
We are looking for young professionals/students who have an undergraduate degree or above, aged 19 to 28. Those who are in the final year of the degree also are eligible to apply. If you are open-minded, passionate and committed to whatever you do, you are the right candidate we are after. The program is designed to be fun to do on a flexible schedule, except for the interactive sessions and the European travel. So, it is very possible to fulfill the functions of a Fellow during studies or job. The program is conducted in English — the candidates should be adept at or open to working in an English speaking environment.