Technology and digital media have vastly enhanced the education system. It’s no longer a one-dimensional recourse. With the availability of video solutions and other such methods of teaching, Digital India is reshaping the education sector.
Benefits of video solutions
- Video solutions in education include video conferencing, video lessons, video explanations amongst several others.
- Their importance in education is unparalleled due to their ability to create a stimulating and interactive environment which engages students, making it more conducive to learn.
- Audiovisual aids such as webinars and special lectures are within easy reach of students and teachers, making learning fun and more comprehensive.
- Additionally, incorporation of such tools has enabled differently-abled students and students with learning disorders to take inclusive classes.
- In fact, many students are visual learners and benefit from the incorporation of such solutions in their study regime.
- Another benefit of using video solutions in education is the age-old adage of “show don’t tell,” as video solutions allow students to grasp concepts no matter how complex for a longer time.
- Several independent video solution providers have popped up in the industry to help make school classes ‘smart’ by equipping school teachers with audiovisual lesson by lesson teaching aids.
- Moreover, as India is increasingly becoming digitally connected due to the efforts of the Centre under their scheme “Digital India”, many online education aggregators have also come up and are participating in this revolution to change the way one thinks about learning.
- These online players focus on creating video content for students across the educational spectra. They use animation and other tools with the help of teachers, lecturers, and experts to create videos which are education yet entertaining.
- Not to mention, the presence of these aggregators is democratising the educational scenario of the nation as the content they provide is available to everyone and not limited to people who can afford to pay for them. Students can browse through multiple providers to learn, understand and even revise concepts.
- Furthermore, online education aggregators provide room for more interaction between students as opposed to traditional classroom environments where learning is restricted to a strict time of 30 or 40 minutes.
- These websites also give the students the liberty to study at their own pace, and they can redo concepts they have doubts in.
- The aggregators also provide a wide variety of subject content from languages to science and from literature to maths: you name it and they will have it.
- This diversity of content is especially attractive to people in colleges as well as those who are learning a new language as opposed to the traditional content available to them via their institutions and universities.
- Even for people who wish to re-skill themselves or revisit a topic that they had learned ages ago, learning through video content has made things easier from them as they are less time consuming and more effective.