With a pass percentage of 88.58 per cent, girls once again outperformed boys in the CBSE Class XII Board examination, the results of which were declared on Saturday.
- Boys recorded a pass percentage of 78.85 per cent.
- Girls have secured first top three positions.
- Sukriti Gupta of Montfort School in Delhi has topped the exams, scoring 497 marks out of 500.
- Regionwise, south India has done better than others.
- Thiruvananthapuram region is number 1 with overall pass percentage of 97.61%.
- Chennai was at the second place with overall pass percentage of 92.63%.
The overall pass percentage this year is 83.05 which is an improvement over last year’s 82 percent.
Source: Times of India