- 3rd MCM Scholarship Program for the Year 2017-18
- Reforming Indian School Education – Some Ideas
- Girls Across Karnataka to Get Free Education from Class 1 to Graduation!
- Higher Education Institutes Including IITs Set to Launch Courses On 'India's Glorious Past'
- India Gains World’s First ‘Tribal’ University
The modern version of Badminton is said to have its origins in the city of Pune in India and was initially called ‘Poona’.
British Army officers posted there were the first pioneers of the game who took it to Europe.
The game was played in 1873 in a place called ‘Badminton House’ in England, from where it got its name.