- Demand for PhDs from US, Europe is Increasing Amid Changing Hiring Trends
- Khan Academy to Create Educational Videos in Indian Languages
- Making Overseas Education Affordable
- Hackathons Making Education more Accessible for Girls in India
- MIT School of Distance Education Launches its Flagship Post Graduate Diploma Course
The modern version of Badminton is said to have its origins in the city of Pune in India and was initially called ‘Poona’.
British Army officers posted there were the first pioneers of the game who took it to Europe.
The game was played in 1873 in a place called ‘Badminton House’ in England, from where it got its name.