- 3rd MCM Scholarship Program for the Year 2017-18
- Reforming Indian School Education – Some Ideas
- Girls Across Karnataka to Get Free Education from Class 1 to Graduation!
- Higher Education Institutes Including IITs Set to Launch Courses On 'India's Glorious Past'
- India Gains World’s First ‘Tribal’ University
Pluto, which was once considered the ninth planet of the solar system, was discovered on February 18, 1930, by American astronomer Clyde Tombaugh.
The celestial body is now recognised as ‘dwarf planet’ according to new definitions set by the International Astronomical Union in 2006.
Pluto’s name was suggested by an 11-year old girl, after the Roman god of the Underworld.