- Demand for PhDs from US, Europe is Increasing Amid Changing Hiring Trends
- Khan Academy to Create Educational Videos in Indian Languages
- Making Overseas Education Affordable
- Hackathons Making Education more Accessible for Girls in India
- MIT School of Distance Education Launches its Flagship Post Graduate Diploma Course
Pluto, which was once considered the ninth planet of the solar system, was discovered on February 18, 1930, by American astronomer Clyde Tombaugh.
The celestial body is now recognised as ‘dwarf planet’ according to new definitions set by the International Astronomical Union in 2006.
Pluto’s name was suggested by an 11-year old girl, after the Roman god of the Underworld.