- 1st Annual Online Refresher Course in Chemistry Begins in India
- India Bans Homework and Heavy Schoolbags to Prevent Spinal Damage
- Foreign PhD Holders Are Eligible for Direct Recruitment as Assistant Professor
- Engineers Preferred Over Managers for Logistics
- How Online Courses Can Help Improve Your Accounting Skills?
India’s Aakanksha Hagawane won the girls’ U-16 title at the World Youth Chess Championships in Russia.
The 15-year-old, who won gold in the U-16 Commonwealth Championships earlier this year, finished with nine points from 11 games, winning eight matches, losing one and drawing two.
Aakanksha, a wholesale vegetable seller’s daughter, has been trained by a former national player.