- Demand for PhDs from US, Europe is Increasing Amid Changing Hiring Trends
- Khan Academy to Create Educational Videos in Indian Languages
- Making Overseas Education Affordable
- Hackathons Making Education more Accessible for Girls in India
- MIT School of Distance Education Launches its Flagship Post Graduate Diploma Course
India’s Aakanksha Hagawane won the girls’ U-16 title at the World Youth Chess Championships in Russia.
The 15-year-old, who won gold in the U-16 Commonwealth Championships earlier this year, finished with nine points from 11 games, winning eight matches, losing one and drawing two.
Aakanksha, a wholesale vegetable seller’s daughter, has been trained by a former national player.