- 3rd MCM Scholarship Program for the Year 2017-18
- Reforming Indian School Education – Some Ideas
- Girls Across Karnataka to Get Free Education from Class 1 to Graduation!
- Higher Education Institutes Including IITs Set to Launch Courses On 'India's Glorious Past'
- India Gains World’s First ‘Tribal’ University
India’s Aakanksha Hagawane won the girls’ U-16 title at the World Youth Chess Championships in Russia.
The 15-year-old, who won gold in the U-16 Commonwealth Championships earlier this year, finished with nine points from 11 games, winning eight matches, losing one and drawing two.
Aakanksha, a wholesale vegetable seller’s daughter, has been trained by a former national player.